Hello everyone , There are a few changes in Python 3.5 that are not compatible with this course, so for the best experience please download and use Python 3.4. The main Python website contains links to downloads and documentation.
- (Please do not install Python 2: you need Python 3.)
- Linux users: use your package manager to install Python 3.4.
- Windows users: choose the “Windows x86 MSI Installer” from the downloads page.
- Mac OS X users: choose the “Mac OS X 32-bit i386/PPC installer” from the downloads page.
- OS X users only: install ActiveTcl 220.127.116.11.
For your better understanding I recommend an visualizer that help you to understand the programs easily.Click The Python Visualizer,
Note: Please install the exact version of python because there is many changes among different versions.
THANK YOU!!Follow us on Social Media: